Zinc Die Casting are used in more and more places, so what should we pay attention to when producing zinc die casting?
1. Control the composition of zinc die casting from the beginning of purchasing alloy ingots, which are based on ultra-high purity zinc, plus ultra-high purity aluminum, magnesium and copper. The supplier has strict composition standards.
2. When remelting nozzle materials, the remelting temperature should be strictly controlled not to exceed 420℃ to avoid the loss of aluminum and magnesium.
3. Conditional die-casting plants can use centralized melting furnace to melt zinc alloy, so that alloy ingots can be evenly matched with recycled materials, and the flux can be effectively used to keep the alloy composition and temperature uniform and stable. Electroplating waste products and fines should be melted separately.
4. The purchased alloy ingots shall have a clean and dry stacking area, so as to avoid white rust caused by long-term exposure to moisture, or increase slag generation and metal loss caused by pollution from factory dirt. Clean factory environment is very important for effective control of alloy composition.
5. The ratio of new materials to recycled materials such as nozzle should not exceed 50%, and general new materials: old materials = 70: 30. The aluminum and magnesium in the continuous remelting alloy gradually decrease.